Our Community Groups meet regularly in homes, cafes and other places throughout Owasso, Tulsa, Skiatook, Collinsville, and nearby communities. Why get in a group? At Discovery, we all believe that if anyone wants to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, they need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal. We believe Community Groups are the ideal place for that to take place at Discovery. In a Community Group, adults who are in the same stage of life and share common interests meet regularly to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You will be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same.
Community Groups are built around L.I.F.E.
- Living out our relationship with God together
- Interceding (praying) with and for one another
- Fellowshipping together by having fun and serving together
- Evangelizing together by impacting the people around the places where our groups meet as well as those people we already know
To get connected in a Community Group, please complete the form below. If you have questions about Community Groups, click the button below to contact Pastor Scott.
Throughout the year, we offer a variety of types of study and special interest groups:
- Men’s Study Groups (beginning each fall, winter, and spring)
- Women’s Study Groups (beginning each fall, winter, and spring)
- Men’s Celebrate Recovery (overcoming harmful habits and addictions)
- Women’s Celebrate Recovery (overcoming harmful habits and addictions)
- College/Young 20’s Groups
- Through the Bible Chronologically in a Year (Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30PM)
If you have questions or are interested in getting connected in any of the groups listed above, click the button below to contact Pastor Scott.