We want to be a church that God delights in and effectively uses to reach and transform lives.
Every church has a unique way of expressing its purposes and living out its beliefs. We hold to Nine Core Values that define how we live out our faith and guide us as a church.
- It is all about God, not us.
- Love, grace and truth must define all of our relationships.
- Lost people matter to God and therefore are a priority to us.
- Prayer is essential because it releases the power of God to accomplish His purposes.
- God’s Word communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance leads to ongoing transformation.
- God invites every Christian to discover joy and meaning through utilizing his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
- We demonstrate that money is not our god by giving back to God at least 10% of our income.
- Ministry led by the Holy Spirit involves creativity, innovation and risk taking.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.